OpenText Off Campus Referral Drive | BE/BTech | 2018/19/20 Batch | Hyderabad
OpenText Corporation is headquartered in Ontario, Canada and is Canada’s largest software company. It produces and distributes Enterprise Information Management (EIM) software solutions for large corporations across all industries.
Company Name: Open Text Corporation
Job Location : Hyderabad
Position : Engineering Intern
Salary Package: Best In Market
Experience Required: 0-1 Years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE / B Tech (CSE / IT/ECE) pass out of 2018, 2019 and 2020 with 70% in B.Tech, 12th and 10th
- Good oral and written communication abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good programming knowledge on one or more languages
As an Engineering Intern you will learn required technical skills on own using the facilities provided and take active part in design, development, testing and maintenance of products assigned to you. You will also play a key role in the development of work in teams with good team player skills.
- Learn the relevant programming languages and tools on own, with the facilities provided
- Understand the assigned components of the product, conduct manual testing of the product
- Be conversant with the Iterative Development Process (IDP) and participate actively in the related meetings
- Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
- Develop automation test cases and fix any issues while executing the test cases
- Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix configuration issues
- Should be able to fix simple and medium complexity defects and conduct testing to make sure of a quality job
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalate issues when necessary
How To Apply :
Note: Make sure you reach out to OpenText Employees for the referral. Candidates with referral have good chance to get interviewed with OpenText. Use social media platform like Facebook and LinkedIn to find employees for reference.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Also Apply: Latest Off Campus Drives In India