About The Company :
- NTTF – an educational foundation established in the year 1963 – is the living symbol of Indo-Swiss co-operation; aimed at promoting purposeful Technical Education for the youth of India.
Company Name : Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF)
Company Website : www.nttftrg.com
Training Location : Bangalore / Dharwad
Position : Graduate Engineer Trainee
- First year – Training either at Bangalore or Dharwad with a stipend of Rs.12,000/- p.m.
- Second year On the Job training at any of the centres of NTTF as Training Officers on Probation with a minimum salary of Rs.22000/- p.m.
- Third year Placement on the regular job as per existing salary as that of a confirmed Training Officer.
- After completion of third year successful GETs will be awarded a PG Diploma in TVET.
No. of Positions : 60 (40-Mechanical & 20 – Electronics)
Date of Drive : 15 Sep 2017
Time : 10 AM
Venue 1 :
Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF) 40/40A, Electronic City Post
Hosur Road, Bangalore 560100HOSUR ROAD, BANGALORE 560 100
Opposite to Electronic City Bus Stop, Beside Infosys Office in the Hosur Road
Bus no 360, 356 from Majestic & Platform no – 17
Contact Person : Mr. Arun Kumar
Contact Number : +91-/ 080 42623510 Ext 510
Venue 2 :
Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF) Post Box No. 5857, #23/24, II Phase Peenya Industrial Area Bangalore 560 058
Bus No 252 from Majestic & 252 A from Shivajinagar (Bus Stop Name – NTTF)
Contact Person : Mr. Debendra
Contact Number : 080 64509970
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing : 2016 / 2017
- Degree : BE/BTech
- Branches : Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics
- Percentage Criteria : Consistent First Class (60% and above) in 10th, 12th/Diploma , BE/BTech
Selection Process :
- Entrance Test
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here