NPCIL Recruitment 2020 | ITI/ Diploma/Btech | Apply Online
NPCIL hiring freshers for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant & Technician. Candidate having ITI / Diploma or higher degree in civil, mechanical, electrical and related disciplines are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Job Location : Haryana
Positions : Scientific Assistant & Technician
- Scientific Assistant –B – Rs. 35,400 per month
- Technician-B – Rs. 21,700/-
Experienced Required: Freshers
- For Scientific Assistant – Diploma in Engineering (Three Years after S.S.C.) OR HSC (10+2) + Two years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE). Diploma Engineering should be in Civil/Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Electronics/Instrumentation/Electricals Discipline with 60% or above marks and English as one of the subject at SSC or HSC Level Examinations.
For Technician – Minimum 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Maths + Trade certificate of 1 year duration in Surveyor/Draftsman/ Fitter/Turner/ Machinist/ Electrician/Wireman/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in Final Year / Final Semester are not eligible to apply
Total Posts – 102
Scientific Assistant -B
- Civil – 22
- Mechanical – 21
- Electronics & Communications / Electronics/ Instrumentation -06
- Electrical -07
- Surveyor -12
- Draftsman – 01
- Fitter/ Turner / Machinist -19
- Electrician / Wireman – 07
- Electronic Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic -07
- Scientific Assistant –B – 18 to 30 years
- Technician-B – 18 to 25 years
Selection will be done on the basis of the written examination (Computer Based Test/OMR). The test will be of two hours duration having Two Parts i.e. Part-I consisting of 60 questions from English, General Knowledge and quantitative aptitude and Part-II will be of 60 questions from respective disciplines
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply using the below mentioned link asap.
Official Notification: Click Here To Read
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply