Novo Nordisk Hiring Freshers As Associate Functional Programmer
Novo Nordisk scheduled to hire Graduate Engineer for M.Sc / B.Sc in Life Science or comparable degree in computer science, Information Technology, clinical information management or equivalent qualifications at Bangalore Office. For more details, eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Company Name: Novo Nordisk
Position: Associate Functional Programmer
Salary: Best in Market
Experience: 0 – 1 years
- M.Sc / B.Sc in Life Science or comparable degree in computer science, Information Technology clinical information management or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry and preferably 1 year within clinical data management systems, or bioinformatics, or Clinical Research Associate.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and IT
- Knowledge of validation of computer systems
- Knowledge of drug development and basic medical terminology
- Profound knowledge of GxP and guidelines within drug development
- Technical skills; ability to see technical solutions matching specific data or database challenges.
- Basic knowledge in one programming language such as VBScript / SAS / SQL/PLSQL.
Familiar with one or more of the following reporting platforms such as Business Objects (SAP), SAS Visible Analytics, QlikSense, SAS JMP clinical.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before it expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply