Novartis Hiring Freshers As Associate Data Scientist
Novartis hiring freshers for the recruitment of Associate Data Scientist in Hyderabad. Candidates having MS/PhD are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Novartis
Job Location: Hyderabad
Position: Associate Data Scientist
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- M.S/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Cognitive Sciences, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Medicine, Technology, Management Science, other Quant disciplines
- Understand complex and critical business problems from Country/Regional/Global business functions, formulate integrated data science-based approaches to mine data sources, employ statistical methods and machine learning algorithms to derive actionable insights. High agility to be able to work across various business domains (commercial, NTO, GDD,NIBR, NBS). Able to use business presentations, smart visualization tools and contextual story-telling to translate findings back to business users with a clear impact.
- Think creatively, conceptualize and lead projects resulting in substantial long-term impact on the company’s vision in many key strategic areas such as drug discovery/manufacturing, product launches, determining optimal treatment plans/courses, expanding patient access, predictive/precision medicine, risk mitigation, business growth, brand management, product life cycle, data strategy etc.
- Design, develop and deliver various data science based insights, outcomes and innovation (using mathematics, computer science, statistics, engineering, management science, technology, economics, etc) and create “proof of concepts & blueprints” to drive faster, timely, highly precise, workable and proactive decision making based on data based insights and science and shape strategic glidepath of the company.
- Lead successful cross-functional collaborations with significant execution rigor, customer focus and “Data to Decision” thinking.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive view of science and technology and deliver a compelling enterprise vision of how Data, Digital & Artificial Intelligence can contribute to providing quantum in leap in building foundational/groundbreaking capabilities.
- Design and develop state-of-the-art, data-driven analysis, models and decision strategies to solve science and business problems. Choose and apply appropriate predictive analytic technologies (such as statistical modeling, neural networks, scorecards, machine learning, pattern recognition and artificial intelligence) heavily injected with domain expertise.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply