Nirvana Freshers Recruitment 2020 For Software Engineers
Nirvana solutions is hiring freshers for the role of Software Engineer Trainee Across India. Candidates in Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company: Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd
Company website : www.nirvanasolutions.com
Position: Software Engineer Trainee
Job location: Delhi NCR (Gurugram)
Event date: 22 January 2020
- INR 22 Thousand per month during the training period of 6 months.
- INR 5 Lacs would be starting CTC after the successful completion of the training period.
Experience Required: 0-1 years
- 0-1 year experience
- B.Tech (CS, IT, EC) / BE / MCA /M Tech (or equivalent degree)
Hands on experience on any of the programming languages C/C++/JAVA/C#. Strong coding/programming/design skills. Comfortable with OOPS principles.
- Interest in exploring new technologies/frameworks and have shown it in projects. It could be via any means. Some of these are given below but not limited to…
- Have public coding profile (e.g. Github) showcasing some of the previous work done.
- Contributed in some open source projects. âª Worked on some interesting projects in leisure time.
- Active contributor in coding communities (e.g. – Stack Overflow).
- Participated in some coding competitions and won accolades.
- Active participant on some of the coding challenge websites like – HackerEarth, Codechef, TopCoder etc.
- Knowledge about stock markets and interest in financial domain will be added advantage. NCFM certifications or CFA level 1 might be a good add on.
Job Description :
The job promises a challenging close-knit working environment with the opportunity to learn and take ownership of a state-of-the-art application. Only dedicated individuals who are willing to go “beyond the call of duty” and are willing to work through any challenges need apply. Hands on experience on any of the high-level programming languages – C/C++/JAVA/C# is desired. Candidates willing to commit for a minimum 1.5-2 years need to apply.
Analytical tests followed by Technical, Managerial and HR Interviews.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates can apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link : Click Here to Apply