NIC Recruitment 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Msc
National Informatics Centre (NIC) is hiring for 495 vacancies as Scientific/ Technical Assistant. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MS/ MCA in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. For more details, eligibility criteria, apply link, read below.
Company Name: National Informatics Centre (NIC)
Position: Scientist, Scientific/ Technical Assistant
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: Rs.35,400-1,77,500/- Month
Last Date: 26 March 2020
- For Scientist: Candidates should complete Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor in Technology OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master Degree in Science (M.Sc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master Degree in Engineering /Technology (M.E /M.Tech) OR Master Degree in Philosophy (M .Phil) in Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber law, Electronics and Instrumentation
- For Technical Assistant: Candidates should complete M.Sc/ MS/ MCA/ B.E./B.Tech in any one or in Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology, Informatics.
- For Scientist ‘B’ Post – Selection will be done through a written examination and interview
- For Scientific/ Technical Asst-‘A’ Post – Selection will be done through written examination
Upper Age Limit (as on 26.03.2020):
- UR/ EWS – 30 years
- SC/ ST – 35 years
- OBC (NCL) – 33 years
- PWD – 40 years (PWD – 45 yrs, PWD OBC – 43 yrs)
- Service Candidate – UR/EWS – 35 yrs, SC/ST – 40 yrs, OBC – 38 yrs
- General/ Others – Rs.800
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates – Nil
Mode of Payment: Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position using the below mentioned link from 26 February (10 AM) to 26 March 2020 (5 PM)
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Official Detailed Advertisement: Click Here