NIACL Recruitment 2016-17 : Administrative Officers : 300 Vacancies : Across India :
New India Assurance Company Ltd NIACL a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company & wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications for recruitment of 300 Administrative Officers (Generalist) in Scale I cadre from open market.
Official Website : www.newindia.co.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Administrative Officer
No of Positions : 300
Salary : Basic pay of Rs. 32,795/- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)- 62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.51,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification (as on 1 Oct 2016) : A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Age Limit ( as on 1 Oct 2016 ) : Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 01.10.2016 i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd Oct-1986 and not later than 1st Oct-1995 (both dates inclusive).
Selection Process :
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination : Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 sections as follows:
- Phase – II: Main Examination : Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered. A candidate shall be required to qualify in the descriptive test, but the marks in the descriptive test will not be counted towards short listing for interview or final selection.
- Phase – III: Interview : Candidates who have been shortlisted at the end of Phase-II will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Company. Interview will be conducted at select centres. The weightage (ratio) of online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- Final Selection : Final selection would be based on consolidated marks of main examination (objective test) & Interview.
Important Dates :
- Registration & Fee Payment Date : 14 Oct 2016 to 1 Nov 2016
- Phase 1 Preliminary Examination : 17 December 2016
- Phase 2 Main Examination : January 2017
Application Fee :
- SC/ ST / PWD : Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- All candidates other than SC/ ST / PWD : Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
How To Apply :
Application starts from 14 Oct to 1 Nov 2016.
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here