NHAI www.nhai.org Recruitment Deputy Manager [Tech] Aug 2015 Apply
National Highways Authority of India www.nhai.org NHAI is inviting applications for 12 posts of Deputy Manager [ Tech ] for candidates of BE / BTech Civil Engineering with valid GATE 2015 marks. The last date to receive application is 17 Sep 2015.
Official Website : www.nhai.org
Job Location : Across India
Position : Deputy Manager [ Tech ]
No of Posts : 12
Salary : Total Emoluments per month will be placed in the Pay Band-3 of Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (in CDA pattern) + prevalent DA in CDA + 30% HRA or Lease Facility of Rs. 17800/- + Medical Facilities, other perks as per the rules of NHAI.
Last Date to receive application : 17 Sep 2015
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent from a recognized University
- Must have valid GATE 2015 scores
- Age Limit : Upto 35 years as on 17 Sep 2015
Selection Process :
- On the basis of GATE-2015 scores/marks followed. The candidates found eligible will be called for interview. Any other previous GATE score/marks will not be valid.
How To Apply :
Download Application Form : Click Here
- On receipt of GATE 2015 Score Card / mark sheet. Applications in the prescribed form (as enclosed) may be sent by Registered / Speed Post to the following Address so as to reach by 17.09.2015 (upto 6.00 pm):DGM (HR&A)-III (RAS)
National Highways Authority of India G-5&6,
Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi
- The envelope containing application should be super scribed with “Application for the post of Dy. Manager (Tech)”
- If selected for the interview, candidates are required to furnish attested copies of their GATE 2015 Score Card, GATE 2015 Admit Card
- The photographs in the NHAI application must be identical to the one used in the GATE 2015 Application and Admit Card
- Candidates who have been selected and who have been offered the job in any department may be allowed to join NHAI only after the acceptance of their resignation & relieving by their parent office and fulfillment of other conditions of the Authority.
Official Notification : Click Here