About The Company :
NetSpeed Systems provides scalable, coherent, on-chip network IPs to SoC designers for a wide range of markets from mobile to high-performance computing and networking. NetSpeed’s on-chip network platform delivers significant time-to-market advantages through a system-level approach, a high level of user-driven automation and state-of-the-art algorithms. NetSpeed Systems was founded in 2011 and is led by seasoned executives from the semiconductor and networking industries. The company is funded by top-tier investors from Silicon Valley. It is based in San Jose, California and has additional research and development facilities in Asia.
Company Name : NetSpeed Systems
Company Website : www.netspeedsystems.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Development Engineer
Salary : Best in the industry with a fun and fast paced working environment.
Last Date To Apply : 1 August 2015
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2015 Batch
- B.Tech, M.Tech or Ph.D. in CSE from reputed institutes (Minimum CGPA for B.Tech (Tier I colleges) is 7.5 and from other colleges it is 8 and CGPA for M.Tech is 8.5)
- Desired Skills Not Mandatory :
- Experience with Google Test Framework and working with large code bases
- Experience with design patterns in C++
- Publications in relevant area in good conferences
- Skills Required :
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong in C++ with STL on GNU/Linux platform
- Strong in applied data structures and graph algorithms
- Experience with at least one HDL (or SystemC)
- Expertise with at least one scripting language (PERL/Ruby/Python etc.)
- Experience with build systems such as make
Job Description :
- The ideal candidate is strong in development in C++ on GNU/Linux platform, strong in applied data-structures and algorithms and has exposure to at least one Hardware Description Language (HDL).
- As part of the global SW development team, you will own the complete cycle of development, deployment and maintenance of key pieces of NocStudio.
- Participate in and influence new and evolving features and help out with writing patents.
- Participate, root-cause and fix performance and other issues encountered by customers.
- Participate in bug-drive weeks to hunt and fix bugs.
- Help verification teams come up to speed on new features and also enable them as and when needed.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Face to Face Interview
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
Note : This recruitment drive is being conducted by Freshersworld.
Candidates emailing their resumes, Calling up the company contact numbers or going to the company directly (before the scheduled time) would be prohibited from attending further recruitment drives conducted by Freshersworld.