NCR Corporation Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer
NCR Corporation hiring freshers for the recruitment of SW Engineer I in Hyderabad. Candidates from 2017, 2018 & 2019 Batch for B.E./B.Tech/MCA degree in computer sciences or equivalent field are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: NCR Corporation
Job Location : Hyderabad
Position: SW Engineer I
Salary: Best in Market
Experience: 0-3 years
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience in programming computer applications, and knowledge of software documentation, utilities and job control languages.
- Needs 2 – 3 of the following programming skills; C / C++, COM/COM+, SOAP, Windows development experience, Structure Query Language (SQL), or other Object Oriented programming techniques.
- Requires in-depth, working knowledge of major areas of software engineering. Demonstrated work history of successful application of concepts of typical problem solving within specialty.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, high energy.
- Able to use professional concepts and company processes to solve routine problems. Works on problems of limited scope and complexity. Exercises judgment using standard software development processes in analyzing situations or data.
- Analyzes, programs, debugs and modifies computer programs for end user applications.
- Designs or conducts design modifications of complex systems or subsystems.
- Performs design changes for product improvements/upgrades and actively participates in design and code reviews.
- Conducts tests, both unit and integration testing, of software configurations.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance (technical documentation and specifications which are generally for internal use only).
- Exhibits high personal commitment to quality, implementing Development best practices.
- Works with Quality Engineering and Support staff to resolve problems with released software.
- Provides input on program schedule and accurate estimation of project deadlines.
- Able to work under tight deadlines
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below mentioned link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply