|Job Role||Software Engineers|
|Salary||Rs. 2.52 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
Assessment/ Selection criteria:
- SVAR (Tool Based CommunicationTest
- FInal Round – Panel Interview(Tech & HR)
About Mphasis: Mphasis has been a leading provider of core IT services to global marquee customers for over 25 years; bringing in best-of-class expertise in the foundational services of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Services, and Business Process Services. To this existing suite of services, Mphasis has been nimble and agile in integrating and building specialization to enable future-proofing of the organization as well as its customers.
Job Profile: Splz Associate Infra Engg for our Infra Service Line Teams – For Level 1 Administrator and Monitoring
Target Audience: 2018 passing out BE students from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical branches.
Locations of work: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation and no current backlogs The candidate needs to possess good communication skills.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
- Electronics/Communications engineering background, with proven top quartile academic track record will be preferred.
- Project work in at least one contemporary area of engineering.
- Awards/recognitions in any field (academics/sports/extra-curricular).
First 6 months– Trainee Associate Software Engineer at Level-1
Post 6 months- Associate Software Engineer at Level-2 CTC Details: The candidate will be hired at ‘Level 1’ for 6 months.
CTC Details – Annual CTC INR 180000/- will be offered. They will remain at Level 1 for 6 months irrespective of them getting deployed earlier to projects.
The candidate will be moved to ‘Level 2’ after 6 months and the salary will be revised to Annual CTC INR 250000/-
Onboarding Timelines: The selected candidate will be on-boarded anytime between July 2018 and April 2019.
How To Apply:
Registration Link Via AMCAT: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here
Important Note : Freshers (especially 2017, 2018 batch) should write eLitmus, amcat, cocubes and other evaluation tests for better job opportunity.
Use Code – APUZZ50 & Get flat Rs. 50 off on AMCAT Exam