Mphasis Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech (ECE/EEE)| 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Mphasis Off Campus recruitment drive is conducted by the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) centralized support team. Candidates from BE/BTech (ECE/EEE) from 2019 passing out batch can participate in this drive. The date of drive is 9th & 11th September 2019.
Mphasis is a USD 1 billion global service provider, delivering technology and process based solutions to customers across the world. Every day, we help our clients explore innovative ways to respond to market dynamics with agility and speed, reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable growth. We provide end-to-end IT and Business Process Services that bring efficiency to critical operations and facilitate ongoing evolution of our stakeholders’ businesses.
Company Name : Mphasis
Company Website : www.mphasis.com
Interview Location : Bangalore
Position : Specialization Trainee
Salary : 3.25 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: Freshers
Locations of work: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai
- B.E & B.Tech in Electronics and Communication (EC) & Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) only2019 batch pass outs only
- Educational Qualification must be an Indian citizen Minimum 55% marks in graduation and no current backlogs (Minimum 50% marks in Graduation for Maharashtra University
- Good oral and written English Communication skillsThe students need to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location Good analytical skills Ready to work in 24/7 support model
Mphasis Selection Process:
- First Round – Aptitude Test
- Second Round – Tool Based Communication Test
- Third Round – Technical and HR discussion
- Fourth and Final Discussion – Post training Technical & HR Interview
- Pre-Onboarding Training: Candidates who gets selected for this role has to undergo Pre Onboarding Training with IIHT (Empaneled Vendor with Mphasis) for 8 weeks in Bangalore/ Pune/ Chennai/Hyderabad.
- Selected candidates need not pay any fees for the training as the entire training cost will be borne by Mphasis.
- Please note candidates must make their own arrangement for the travel and accommodation during the training period. The exact training location and venue will be communicated with you before the program starts.
Important Dates & Venue:
The Oxford College of Engineering
Location: The Oxford College of Engineering Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, Bangalore
Date: Sep 09 2019 :Time: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Acharya Institute of Technology:
Location: Acharya Institute of Technology: Dr. Sarvepalli, Radhakrishnan Road, Acharya PO, Soladevanahalli, Bangalore
Date: Sep 11 2019: Time: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
How To Apply:
More Info & Apply Link : Click Here