Moody’s Hiring Freshers As Quantitative Analyst | 0-3 Years | Bangalore
Moody’s Corporation hiring freshers for the recruitment of Quantitative Analyst in Bangalore. Candidates having Graduate/Post-graduate degree in Engineering, Financial Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, Physics, or Business are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Moody’s Corporation
Job Location: Gurgaon
Position: Quantitative Analyst
Salary: Best In Market
Last date to apply: ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduate/Post-graduate degree in Engineering, Financial Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, Physics, or Business preferred.
- 0-3 years of overall experience in credit risk modeling – experience in credit derivatives or structured finance a strong plus.
- Ability to review and interpret legal documents to translate it to bond waterfall preferred
- Working knowledge of 2 of the following technologies: VBA, C++, C#, Matlab, R, Moody’s Structured Finance Workstation (SFW)
- Knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Hard working, easy to work with, and willingness to learn new technologies
- Verify and enhance the financial models underlying Moody’s credit policies and rating methodologies in particular, verify cash-flow waterfalls used in structured finance deals
- Implementing model testing procedures and developing analytical projects to confirm the ability of financial models to assess credit risk.
- Building financial model prototypes, implement validation procedures, and assist with the implementation of new control processes for rating models and scorecards.
- The position requires collaboration with rating analysts, model managers, research groups, and development groups.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply