About The Company :
Mindtree’s IMTS business has carried out successful engagements with several clients providing value added services under the Network, Security and Database & Enterprise Product sub practices. Mindtree’s IMTS business has significantly invested in setting up best-in-class NOC, Voice Gateway and Lab environment to enable high quality remote Infrastructure management.
Company Name : Mindtree
Company Website : www.mindtree.com
Job Location: Across India
Designation: Junior Engineer
Event date: 23 December 2016
Last date to apply: 21 December 2016
Salary: INR 2.1 LPA.
Stipend during Training: 15,100/- per month (Monthly Kalinga deduction (stay+ laundry) Rs. 6,000/-per month).
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2016 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Instrumentation)
- Good academics (60% and above in Xth/ XIIth and graduation aggregate)
- Good pH score
Roles and Responsibilities:
Technical Skills :
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU,
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
Role Details :
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues &
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts network, IP address etc. network issues. location.
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
Soft Skills :
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
- Operating System : Windows , Linux
- Database : MS SQL , My SQL
- Networking : ITIL Basic Concepts
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here