Microsoft Internship 2021 hiring freshers as a Research Intern job in Hyderabad. Candidates having BE/ BTech/ MTech/ PhD degree from 2022 Batch can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Microsoft Internship 2021
|Job Role||Research Intern|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MTech/ PhD|
|Salary||Best In Market|
- Candidates must be enroled in a university as part of either a doctoral, masters, or undergraduate program (or must be a recent graduate from such a program).
- Please include your resume and upto three letters of recommendation while applying for this job.
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
- In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
- Internships are offered year round, though a majority begin in the summer.
- All internships are paid. And, we’ll help with visa applications where needed.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Note: Each applicant should request for a letter of recommendation by giving the name and email ID of the referee in the tool.