Microsoft Internship 2020
Microsoft hiring interns from 2021 batch engineering passing out graduates for 2 months Summer internship (May – July 2020) in Microsoft Office.
Microsoft is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licences, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet line-up.
Company Name : Microsoft India
Company Website : www.microsoft.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Software Engineer Intern
Salary : Best In Market
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2021 Year of passing graduates
- 7 CGPA and Above
- No pending backlogs
- Pursuing B.Tech / M.Tech / MS degree in CSE/IT Or Circuit branches (ECE/ EEE/ E&I) OR related quantitative field
- Candidate should not have participated in Microsoft’s intern hiring process within the last one year
Software Engineering Intern @Microsoft:
At Microsoft, our interns work on projects that matter – and your team will rely on your skills and insights to help deliver those projects to market. You’ll get the opportunity to work on real projects and have fun along the way. This is your chance to show off your skills and work on cutting-edge technology in the 2 months Summer internship (May – July 2020). We offer you an internship in some of the coolest product areas. Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today, and help us shape the business of tomorrow.
Job Description :
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates are required to approach Microsoft Employee for the reference. Use social media platform like Facebook/LinkedIn to find employees for reference. Candidates with referral have good chance to get interviewed with Microsoft.
Apply Link : Click Here