Micron Recruitment: Micron Technology hiring freshers for the post of Java Developer – College Grads in Hyderabad office. Candidates from 2019 & 2020 batch Graduate in Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent. are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Micron Off Campus 2021
|Company Name||Micron Technology, Inc|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MTech|
|Salary||Best In Market|
|Expreince Required||0-1 years|
|Category||Off Campus Job|
- Education – Master’degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0- 1 year of hands-on experience or having university projects in developing scalable, highly performance API’s (RESTful Webservices, JSON), Micro Services and required web-based applications using both core and advanced Java/J2EE which may include Spring web services, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate and worked in Agile teams.
- Good Conceptual knowledge and understanding with data modeling
- Works equally effectively as an individual as with team members, Self-starter
- Analytical, and be skilled at problem solving
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, SAP HANA)
- Experience with Cloud services
- Works with diverse group of developers, business users, project teams encouraging collaboration.
- Effective contributor (coding, code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off etc.) for building solutions.
- Technical point of contact for all technical issues and partner with the team to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues, vulnerabilities, secure coding etc.
- Contribute to the design discussions, contribute towards design discussions, perform PoCs wherever required to support/back up design decisions.
- Provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution.
- Ability to supervise and analyze production application logs
- Ability to do the reviews and follow the process methodologies and documentation
This role will be responsible for developing API’s for both internal and external consumption, develop applications for Marketing business requirements; working with cross cultural development teams, architects and partners.
How To Apply:
Interested & Eligible candidates can directly apply using below-mentioned link before it expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply