Microland is a leading specialist IT infrastructure services provider, offering a comprehensive range of services to clients across the globe. A pioneer of the remote infrastructure management concept, Microland has its operations hub in India with global presence across USA, UK and Middle East. Incorporated in 1989, Microland has deep and broad expertise in all areas of technology infrastructure set up, management and optimization.
Company Name: Microland Limited
Website : www.microland.co.in
Designation: Desktop/Service Engineer
Job Location : Mumbai
Walkin Date : 1st November 2014
Interview Time : 9:00 am to 1:00pm only
Batch: 2014 Passed out (Freshers)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Having good communication skills in English (mandatory)
- Candidate must be from Western location only (mandatory)
- Candidate should be comfortable for 24*7 shift.
- No transportation facility.
- Candidate should be a graduate i.e-10+2+3 or 10+2+4 from affiliated university (mandatory)
- Candidate should have all the set of documents like Educational docs, Address proof, ID proof etc.Candidates interested into Hardware/Networking should only apply. www.apuzz.com
- Tech Diploma / Graduate Excellent communication skills.
- Ready to work in shifts
- Ability to troubleshoot general operating system issues with Win XP & Win 7
- Ability to troubleshooting Lotus notes client end issues, archive emails etc
- Basic knowledge of operating systems
- Ability to troubleshoot Anti-Virus software issues & should be able to configure Anti-Virus software
- Should be able to configure & troubleshoot network printers
- Ability to perform basic application troubleshooting.
Walkin Interview Venue :
Phoenix House, ‘A’ Wing,201 (2nd floor),
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Note: If you are interested please walk in on the below venue from 1st November 2014 along with your updated resume.