Microchip Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer | BE/BTech
Microchip hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Engineer in Bangalore Candidates from 2019, 2020 Batch having BE or equivalent degree in Computer Science, ECE or allied branches are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Microchip Technology Inc.
Company Website : www.microchip.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Market
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Verizon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Comviva||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: 0-2 years
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related streams.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in C++ and Linux
- Beginners to intermediate programming skills – object oriented design and analysis/debugging skills
- Good knowledge in Data Structures, System Programming etc
- Quick Learner and flexible to take up different tasks.
- Experience or exposure to Data Storage domain
- Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware platforms
- Knowledge in SCSI Primary, Block, and Storage Enclosure command sets.
- Knowledge of Enterprise servers and storage environments
- Knowledge in Storage Enclosure Zoning and Management
- Experience developing software in Advanced REST a plus.
- Work with multiple project teams internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing strategy, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions
- Work as part of a team to develop, execute, triage, document, and test a series of features within a storage software solutions under various x32 & x64 operating systems to deliver a reliable and cost-effective solution
- Understand product implementation reading functional specs, source code and engineering discussions
- Design and develop framework and infrastructure or tools using C++
- Work together with software, drivers and firmware teams on root-causing defects
- Reproduce, Root cause and Verify solutions to customer escalations in timely manner
- Provide project status and estimates and track issues to closure with project managers
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply