About The Company :
MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives. Metricstream is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team.
Company Name : MetricStream Infotech India Pvt.Ltd
Company Website : www.metricstream.com
Job Location : Bengaluru
Position : Intern
No. of Openings : 20
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch
- Degree / Branches : B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/IT (OR) M.Sc (Computer Science/Software Technology) (OR) MCA
- Percentage Criteria : Minimum 70% in Highest Degree
Job Description :
- Develop new application modules using MetricStreams platform.
- Configure applications for MetricStream’s customers.
- Development of demos of MetricStream’s applications.
- Interact with the Product Development/QA and Release Management teams & provide inputs and ensure timely delivery of fixes.
- Write design documents for components.
- Create, manage and track multiple version of test cases and documents using version control system
- Understand Functional Specification, Technical Design or Detailed Design Document in development of Test Cases / Scenarios. Execute and record test results using automated tools or manually
- Follow standard QA procedures and adhere to established processes
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here