About The Company :
MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives. Metricstream is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team.
Company Name : MetricStream Infotech India Pvt.Ltd
Company Website : www.metricstream.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position: Trainee-Member Technical Staff
Event Date : 4th July 2015
Event Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Rs 240000/- Per Annum
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Batches : 2015 Batch
- Degrees : BE/BTech/MCA
- Branches : CSE / ECE / EEE
- Percentage : 70% Throughout (10th , 12th and Engineering)
- Others :
- No Backlogs
- Only for Jawahar Knowledge Center students
Skills Required :
- Qualifications in a computing or computer/engineering related discipline.
- Strong programming, Unix and database knowledge.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL and other database languages.
- Knowledge of Java Programming language is desirable.
- Knowledge on Webservers
- Ability to quickly learn; flexible and team player.
Behavioral Skills :
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
Selection Process :
- Written test Analytical / Logical / Programming skills
- Technical & Managerial interview
How To Apply :
Note : Service Bond for 2 years. Selected candidates have to join within a week from the date of the offer. Venue details will be intimated later on email id. This drive is only for Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge (TASK) and Jawahar Knowledge Center (JKC) registered students.