Medtronic Recruitment 2021: Medtronic hiring freshers as Quality Engineer I job in Hyderabad. Candidates in BE/ BTech/ Any Other bachelor degree from 2019, 2020 Batch can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Medtronic Hiring Quality Engineer I
|Job Role||Quality Engineer I|
|Salary||Best In Market|
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelors degree required
- 0 years of experience required
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply