McKinsey Business Presentation Design Services provides support in creating, designing and formatting electronic presentations for McKinsey consultants worldwide. Visual Graphics Computing Services India Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKinsey & Company in India, and has offices in Chennai and Thiruvananthapuram with more than 1000 colleagues, working in teams on a 24×7 basis, supporting more than 15,000 Firm members across the globe. These presentations play an essential role in McKinsey consultants communication with McKinsey clients, thus making the role of the Business Presentation Specialist (BPS) a central one.
Company Website: www.mckinsey.com
Position: Business Presentation Specialist (BPS) / Business Presentation Designers (BPD)
Job Location: Chennai
Walk-in Date: Saturday, 28th Oct 2017
Time: 9:00 AM to 12 PM (Registrati| on closes @ 10:30AM)
Experience Required: 0-4 years
- Any graduation (including graduates from 2017 UG/ PG batches)
- Ability to communicate fluently in an all-English business environment. Excellent command of the written English language, including a firm grasp of spelling and grammar
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, Windows OS, PC accessories, Email, Internet/Web search or equivalent products
- Typing skills (minimum 30 words per minute with 95% accuracy)
- Flexibility to work in shifts, weekend and on public holidays
- Likes working in a well-structured, corporate business environment with international orientation
- Candidates need to work in rotating 8-hour shifts with safe transportation arrangements to and from the office (including night shifts)
- 5-day work week that may include weekend days and public holidays
How To Apply:
Eligible & interested candidates can directly walkin to the office venue location on 28th Oct 2017.
Business Presentation Design Services
Visual Graphics Computing Services India Pvt. Ltd.
10th Floor, “Zenith”, Ascendas – International Techpark,
CSIR Taramani Link Road,
Chennai – 600113