About The Company :
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated.
Maxim India Industrial power team is seeking IC Design Intern in their team which develops DC-DC converter solutions to the industrial segment.
Company Name : Maxim Integrated
Company Website : www.maximintegrated.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Intern ( Design Engineer )
Last date to apply : 6 June 2016
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (preferred) in Electrical Engineering
- Solid knowledge of analog and mixed-signal IC design fundamentals
- Experience in electronic lab with ICs
Job Description :
As an IC Design Intern, one will have the opportunity to learn how companies specify DC-DC converter products, what is important in this segment, how these parameters are measured in production & how production test setups are developed, how to analyze the data of IC to set EC limits in datasheet. One can interact with Design team, layout team, product definer team to learn complete IC design flow.
- Design activities include lab measurements of DC-DC converter IC, analysis IC data for various specification on large number of units and set EC limits in their datasheet by applying statistical analysis.
- If time permits will get a chance to design & Layout few basic building block in DC-DC converter designs at transistor level.
- Verifying designs using circuit-level and behavioral-level simulators
- Defining block level test plans
How To Apply :
Candidates rarely get call whenever apply through company link. Mostly they consider candidates with extraordinary skills for selection process. Always try applying with referral whenever apply on company career link.
Apply Link : Click Here