Mastercard Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE/BTech
Mastercard hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Development Engineer in Pune. Candidates from 2019, 2018 having Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Mastercard
Company Website: www.mastercard.co.in
Job Location : Pune
Position : Software Development Engineer
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
Job Description :
- Build (and test) existing code as well as all new cloud-ready code using Java, Angular, Spring Boot, and other technologies
- Introduces new technologies, recommends new platforms/libraries.
- Excellent at design principles such as DRY, Single Responsibility, SOLID
- Ability to implement IoC, Dependency Injection
- Builds reusable frameworks
- Drives measurable improvements in the maintenance, operational and runtime characteristics of your team’s software.
- Provides feedback on peer design and code includes optimization and simplification recommendations.
- Difficult architecture and business problems. Solutions are extensible. Outlines and takes opportunity to optimize, simplify, de-bottleneck
- Improves the interfaces and integrations with related teams.
- Java, REST API, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Jenkins, Angular, Swagger, Git
- Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks and tools and support multiple concurrent activities
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply