Mastercard Recruitment 2020 | BE/BTech | Software Engineer
Mastercard hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Development Engineer in Pune. Candidates from 2019, 2018 having Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Mastercard
Company Website: www.mastercard.co.in
Job Location : Pune
Position : Software Development Engineer
Salary: Best In Market
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Verizon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Comviva||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, JS and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Responsible for leading design & development of micro-services built using Sprint-boot on Cloud.
- Integrate content feeds via API, JSON, XML, and RSS from both internal and external sources.
- Hands-on design & development experience on Cloud. Exposure to Pivotal Cloud Foundry will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. JUnit, Jest, Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest NodeJS based Front End Technologies like Stencil, Angular, React or Vue
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services, Spring Boot and Java technologies
- Ensure high performance applications which are secure and scalable
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply