Marvel Internship 2019
Marvel Internship is available for the students who are pursuing their final year as masters degree or phd candidates. The interns will be hired as an business analyst for the role in data science. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for marvel internships can follow up this page regularly.
Marvell first revolutionized the digital storage industry by moving information at speeds never thought possible. Today, that same breakthrough innovation remains at the heart of the company’s storage, network infrastructure, and wireless connectivity solutions.
Company Name: Marvel
Company Website: www.marvel.com
Position: BI Analyst – Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Qualifications: Data Science intern candidates must be working towards masters degrees or a PhD in quantitative disciplines such as Operations Research, Statistics, Business Analytics or other similar degrees.
- Candidates must have proven exceptional analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Need to be well versed with tools or programming languages like R, Python, Java etc
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and enhance the predictive power of existing models.
- Develop state of the art predictive models that help achieve business targets.
- Partner with product, underwriting, claims, actuarial and other areas to implement predictive models.
- Develop and implement new multivariate methodologies to solve practical business problems.
- Build databases to facilitate robust analyses.
- Identify relationships within data sets that can produce meaningful differentiation amongst competitors.
- Provide insight in to leading analytic practices and produce new and creative analytic solutions.
- Find patterns and insights in unstructured data.
- Potential for machine learning, optimization analysis, simulations research, geospatial statistics and a growing number of advanced analytic topics.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply for this job. Shortlisted candidates will get an interview confirmation letter on their respective email IDs.
Apply Link: Click Here