About the company:
MAQ Software is a digital marketing and a technology solutions company that helps customers reach their markets effectively on time and on budget. Founded in 2000, the company employs over 400 people in three engineering centers located in Redmond and India (Hyderabad and Mumbai). Our solutions use advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server 2014, the latest cloud computing trends including Windows Azure and the latest form factors such as Windows Phone 8.
Company: MAQ Software
Company URL: www.maqsoftware.com
Position: Software Engineer
Job location: Hyderabad
Last date to apply: 31 May 2015
Batch: 2013, 2014 & 2015 passouts
Experience required: Fresher
- B. Tech./ B.E. (CSE/ IT); M. Tech. (CS/ IT) ; BCA + MCA/ B.Sc. (IT) + MCA/ B.Sc. (CS) + MCA
- 60% throughout academics with no active backlogs
- Gather software requirements (~10%)
- Participate in regular conference calls with onsite and customer team, develop iterative
- prototypes based on requirements, contribute to architecture design and discussions
- Web application development using C#, SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server (SSRS and SSAS),
- XML Web Services (~20%)
- Understand individual and team work requirements, write algorithms to convert functional
- specifications into code, design and develop extremely reliable, scalable and high performing code, ensure code is well documented, write unit test cases to test the software before passing it on to the testing team
- Business Intelligence (BI) application testing (~50%)
- Plan, develop, and execute test strategies for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing efforts.
- Responsible for ensuring the consistency between the defined requirements, the implementation of the business logic at the database layer, and the user’s experience in interacting with that data.
- Work closely with BI, DW, and DB Developers to understand, analyze, make solution recommendations and define test strategy for data design, ETL processes, and the testing of data.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance test suites to verify the validity and accuracy of ETL processes, dimensional data, OLAP cubes and various forms of BI content including reports, dashboards, and analytical models.
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries.
- Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot BI solutions.
- Code Analysis using quality tools (~10%)
- Run quality tools on the software, analyze the reports generated by the tools and incorporate the changes/ results, conduct peer code reviews
- Training and certifications (~10%)
- Participate in technical trainings and clear Microsoft certifications like 70-461, 70-480, 70-463,70-466, 70-467, 70-331 etc.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here