LTI Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech | 2020 Batch | Across India
L&T Infotech (LTI) hiring freshers through Build India Scholarship for the recruitment of Engineer Across India. Candidates from 2019 Batch in BE/BTech (Circuit Branches) are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: L&T Infotech
Company Website: www.lntinfotech.com
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Market
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|ATOS||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Only first class Engineering graduates in core Civil/ core Electrical Engineering who are expected to pass out in 2020 from a recognized Indian university/ institute with an academic aggregate of 65% and above in B.E/B.Tech
for the 24-month course, we will pay you a stipend of Rs.13,400/Month.The sponsorship fee and tuition fee will be paid directly to the respective IIT or NIT.
Involves an Online Written Test (Subject & Aptitude Tests) followed by an Interview conducted by IIT Madras/Delhi, NIT Tiruchirappalli/Surathkal in co-ordination with us.The final selection will be subject to your medical fitness.
- Last date of Online Application: 31 December 2019
- Tentative Date of Hall Ticket Download: 1 February 2020
- Date of Online Test: 1 March 2020
- Date of Interview(Tentative): Last week of March 2020
- Issuance of Sponsorship Letters(Tentative): First Week of July 2020
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Last Date To Apply: 31st December 2019
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Also Apply: Latest Off Campus Recruitment Drives