Lennox Hiring Freshers As IT Analyst For BE/BTech In Chennai
Lennox India has invited online applications for the post of IT Analyst – Risk & Compliance In Chennai. Candidates from 2017/2018/2019 Batch in BE/BTech Information Technology, or equivalent training and/or experience are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Lennox India
Profile: IT Analyst – Risk & Compliance
Salary: Best In Market
Job Location: Chennai
Experience Required: 0-1 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or equivalent training and/or experience.
- 0 to 1 years experience in audit, technology, or related fields.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Assists with the planning of information technology assessments by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifies risk areas; prepares scope and objectives; prepares internal controls review programs.
- Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluates manual and automated processes; identifies process weaknesses and inefficiencies and technical issues.
- Performs and controls the full assessment cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Completes Compliance Assessment work papers and memoranda by documenting assessment tests and findings.
- Tests IT general controls (ITGCs) including change management, logical access and IT operations.
- Maintains open communication with management. Communicates assessment progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlights unresolved issues; reviews working papers; prepares final assessment reports.
- Improves protection by recommending changes in management monitoring, assessment, and motivational practices, in the internal control structure, and in operating processes; identifying root causes.
Interview/ Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
How To Apply:
All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned above are requested to apply online.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply