Lattice Semiconductor www.latticesemi.com is hiring Freshers for the post of Trainee Engineers as Intern at Hyderabad location. It is a core job mostly dealing with electronics concepts, so Electronics students are advised to apply for this position. Candidates should possess Degrees from recognized University / Institution [ Engineering Preferred ] .
About The Company : Lattice is an international, service-driven developer of innovative low cost, low power programmable design solutions. Our global workforce, some 800 strong, shares a total commitment to customer success and an unbending will to win.
Official Website : www.latticesemi.com
Job Location : Hyderabad
Position : Trainee Engineer [ Intern ]
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Degree from a recognized University / Institution [Freshers Engineering Degree]
- Skills Required :
- Conversant in Programmable logic (PLD/FPGA) and VHDL/Verilog.
- Conversant in FPGA tool flow, rtl simulation, writing testbenches, timing analysis and timing closure, programming concepts.
- Should have performed board level debugging.
- Knowledge on networking Protocols.
- Experience with lab equipment such as signal generators, oscilloscopes, logic analysers, power supplies, etc.
- Embedded systems (microcontrollers, assembly code) experience, especially microcontrollers, memory, I/O control, and DSP is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams across multiple sites globally.
Job Description :
- Provide regular technical support including resolving hardware issues, software issues, debugging in the lab and communicating directly with customer.
- Technical documentation and presentations such as tech notes, web casts, and training material.
- Create customer demos and reference designs for our devices and evaluation boards.
- Evaluate and test new software releases.
How To Apply : [ apply before the link expires ]
Apply Link : Click Here