Kalkitech Hiring Freshers | Trainee Engineer | 2016, 2017, 2018 Batch | Bangalore
Kalkitech helps energy utilities across the globe enable the Smart Grid and achieve energy efficiency. Our solutions enable customers to implement mission-critical applications across the Smart Grid solution spectrum ranging from advanced metering and distribution automation to wide area monitoring, substation automation and power plant optimization. We invest extensively in research and development in several areas including power systems engineering, thermal engineering, control theory and communication and information technology to build cutting edge standards based communication and optimization solutions and products for the development of Smart Grid and energy efficiency technologies.
Company Name: Kalkitech
Company Website: www.kalkitech.com
Position: Technical Graduate Engineering Trainee / Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore/Kochin
Experience Required: 0-3 years
Skills: Good Understanding in medical products is essential, Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must
Role Summary / Purpose:
Protocol Stack development, Product Enhancement & Customization, Product Support
Essential Qualifications & Skill set
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering(EE,EC,IC,CS) from an accredited university or college.
- C programming Linux
- C++, C#.NET
- Strong Debugging skills.
- Good knowledge on Operating Systems.
- Hands on experience in protocol testing, GUI development.
- Knowledge on various application protocols used in substation automation and metering vizIEC101,103,104,61850, Modbus DNP3, DLMS.
- Knowledge on telemetry protocols, networking, RS232/RS485,TCP/IP
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Addressing customers concerns about the product.
- Feature addition, Enhancement to existing product GUI,SCL,Firmware.
- Once the product is released, ensuring full support to the customer at all times.
- Sustain and Build Customer Relationships and Improve Customer Satisfaction.
- Training/presentation to the customers on various product and its application areas.
- Should be willing to work from customer premises, sub stations and other customer project sites.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Previous experience of substation automation project execution.
Good knowledge on SCADA,PLC,RTU, Automation and Telemetry protocols.
Communication experience with various devices in substation automation environments.
Writing test scripts for tools.
Work closely with the customers to for product commissioning and configuration
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here