About The Company :
Jindal Steel and Power Limited is amongst India’s fastest growing and largest business conglomerates with significant presence in core infrastructure sectors including Steel, Power and Mining. JSPL’s captive Iron Ore Mines at Tensa, Odisha have a production capacity of 3.11 MTPA, The company owns and operated combined Power generation capacities including 3400 MW O.P. Jindal Super Thermal Power Complex – the largest in Chhattisgarh. JSPL’s global operations include a 2 MTPA integrated steel complex at Oman; and coal mining operations of 6.2 MTPS across Australia, South Africa and Mozambique.
Company Name : Jindal Steel and Power Limited
Company Website : www.jindalsteelpower.com
Job Location : Raigarh (Chhattisgarh) and Angul (Odhisa)
Job Title : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary : 5 LPA during training period / 5.5 LPA after training period + Retention Bonus Rs 3L.
Training Period : 12 Months
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualification – BE / B.Tech (Mechanical / Metallurgy / Chemical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Ceramics) 2017 or 2018 pass out
- Consistent academic career i.e. 65% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation)
Desired Profile :
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 3-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any JSPL location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Test + Technical Test – 40 Minutes
- Psychometric Test – 20 Minutes
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
How To Apply :
Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.
Apply Link : Click Here