JK Technosoft Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2021 Batch | BE/BTech
JK Technosoft (JKT) is hiring Freshers as Software engineer Trainee in Bangalore and Noida. Candidates from 2021 batch having BE/BTech are eligible to apply. For more details, eligibility criteria, apply link, read below.
Company Name: JK Technosoft (JKT)
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Noida & Bangalore
Salary: Rs. 4 LPA
Desired experience: Freshers
- 2021 batch BE/BTech
- 10th, 12th or Diploma more than 65%
- Graduation minimum of 65%
- Candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for JKT selection process or joining time
- Maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after 12th and not after 10th or in between semesters of graduation
- During Training period (6 month) they will get a stipend of Rs.10,000 (Ten thousand) /- per month. (Only for MCA Students) And for B.tech candidates it will be a direct employment for date of joining with 6 months of probation
- Annual Gross CTC = Rs.3.50 Lacs/Annum; Rs.3.0 L/A (as fixed salary) + Rs.50K/- (as Retention Bonus amount). After successful completion of one year with the organisation (excluding training or probation period in the organisation), they will be absorbed as Software Engineer Trainee.
- There is NO Bank Guarantee / Bond
- Hands-on knowledge in at least one programming language with knowledge of available libraries and framework and their usability.
- Ability to effectively convert design into coding
- Ability to efficiently perform debugging and Unit Testing on independent basis.
- ‘Own your code’ – Ability to develop detailed understanding of code’s impact on module/system.
- Know-how of tools like de-bugging tools, profilers, static/dynamic code analyzers, reverse-engineering tools, etc.
- Proficiency to follow an optimized approach towards coding.
- Readiness to take up challenging tasks with flexibility around language and technology.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Passion and zeal to explore new technologies – IOT, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, Text/Image/Video Analytics, etc.
- Understanding of computer architecture at Hardware, Operating system and system tools level.
- Good grasp over technology practices and guidelines prevalent in industry and wider tech community.
- Awareness of development methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and of Quality parameters therein.
- Promptness to come up with improvement suggestions for assigned tasks and modules.
- Prior experience with live-projects.
- Active involvement in extra-curricular activities like coding contests, open source contributions, white papers, project competitions, etc.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply