Jindal Steel and Power-JSPL Off Campus Drive hiring for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Pan India. Candidates from 2020/21 Batch BE/B.Tech (Mechanical/Metallurgy/Chemical/Electrical & Electronics /Instrumentation /Mining) are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Jindal Steel and Power Off Campus Drive 2021
|Company Name||Jindal Steel and Power|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 7.32 LPA|
|Category||Off Campus Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech (Mechanical/Metallurgy/Chemical/Electrical & Electronics /Instrumentation /Mining)
- Batch: 2020 or 2021 pass out
- Consistent academic career i.e. 60% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Available to join by 15th April 2021
- Willing to sign a 3-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Young Engineers with excellent track record in academics and co-curricular activities.
- Passion to learn and perform in a rapidly changing and challenging environment
- Is in sync with the Core Values and Beliefs of JSPL
- Open to relocate to any JSPL location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- An intercultural mind set
Benefits of Joining JSPL:
- Opportunity to work with leading Steel, Power & Mining Industry
- Opportunity to explore your passion by learning and growing continuously.
- Diversified product platform to perform action learning projects across various units.
- Build a strong career profile by working on challenging assignments
- Be a part of the Industry 4.0 revolution
- To develop with company’s sponsored career advancement programs
Jindal Steel-JSPL Selection Process 2021:
Candidates interested in joining JSPL as Graduate Engineer Trainee will have to undergo the selection process as follows:
- Computer based examination (Aptitude, Technical)
- Personal Interview (Technical, Behavioural and Physical parameters)
- The last date of application is 19th March 2021
- The appointment to the above position is subject to Pre-Employment Health checks and medically fit report from authorized company doctor.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria and/or the candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), the candidature of such a candidate is liable to be rejected.
Jindal Steel Salary Details:
- CTC during training period: INR 6 Lakhs per annum
- CTC on successful completion of training: INR 6.5 Lakhs, to be absorbed in the grade of Assistant Manager
Besides CTC, Medi-claim for self and dependent family members, Gratuity, Group Personnel Accidental Insurance, Mobile Handset, Retention bonus will be applicable. The approximate Gross CTC during the training period is INR 7.32 Lakhs per annum.
How To Apply For Jindal Steel Off Campus 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link before the job expires.
To Register for Jindal steel off campus recruitment drive candidates must select “Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)” in drop-down while filling up the form.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
More Details: Click Here To Read
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation letter with venue details to undergo the selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.