Invesco www.invesco.com is hiring freshers for the post of IO Trainee with any professional qualification with finance as the major specialization especially MBA Finance. The job location will be Hyderabad.
About The Company : Invesco Ltd. is an independent investment management company that is incorporated in Bermuda, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange.
Official Website : www.invesco.com
Job Location : Hyderabad
Position : IO Trainee
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- MBA Finance or any professional qualification with finance as the major Specialization.
- Good to have 0-6 months of experience
Skills Required :
- Good communication skills (verbal/written)
- Must be able to analyze and interpret detailed client instructions.
- Ability to document the procedures from time to time.
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
- Effective computer skills and attention to detail.
- Process driven approach with a strong emphasis on compliance with rules and regulations
Job Description :
- Work as part of a team, ensuring SLA’s (Service Level Agreement)/All relevant regulations are met and maintained, escalating issues to Supervisors / Team Managers.
- Process and respond to requests received, ensuring accuracy and timeliness. Raising issues where necessary to supervisor.
- Provide cover for other team members in their absence and assists other areas, as required.
- Contribute to overall team progress via team meetings / ideas / initiatives / training and development.
- Escalate issues and breaches to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Check other team member’s output to ensure accuracy, in a timely manner in line with regulatory deadlines/internal service standards.
- Accurately Process all requests and client instructions equests within the established time frames.
- Ability to document the procedures develop training plan and other relevant documentation.
- Accurately verify all requests within the established time frames.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Respond to basic, Intermediary and advanced/complex questions/queries from other teams independently and do some ground work on complex problems and report to supervisors for escalation
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here