About The Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Company Name : Intel India
Website : http://www.intel.com/
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Development Engineer
Last date to apply : ASAP before the link expires
Experience Required : 0 to 3 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience
Candidate should also have following skills:
- Good knowledge and programming skills in C/C++, scripting languages like Perl, C#, OOPs concepts, OS concepts,
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self motivated and willingness to learn and explore new technical domains
- Good communication skills and effective team player
- Agile and nimble in planning and execution.
- Good knowledge on cosumer products like Tablets, smartphones and multimedia products
Job Description :
Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.