Intel Recruitment 2019 | Engineer Intern- Analytics | BE/BTech | Bangalore
Intel India has invited online applications for the post of Software Development Engineer Intern- Analytics In Bangalore. Candidates from 2019/2020 Batch in BE/BTech (CS/EC/EE) are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Intel India
Website : http://www.intel.com/
Job ID: JR0121383
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Development Engineer Intern- Analytics
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering degree in Computer Science or Related area
- Demonstrated aptitude through course electives and/or projects in Data/Analytics domain
- Demonstrated good design acumen as well as programming skills in Analytics (scripting languages, SQL, any 1 programming language)
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving, understanding data architecture and automation orientation
- Ability to work with a broad peer group
- Self-organizing ability and fast learner .
- Solid knowledge on computer architecture, operating system, data structure & algorithm, and distributed systems.
- Familiar with Open Source software development model and process.
- Knowledge of JAVA and multi threaded applications is a plus
- Knowledge of AI/ML tools
- Good communication skills. Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Team work and collaboration spirit.
- Passion to learn new technologies
The role is for a software engineer to be part of Enterprise analytics team. As part of this role, the engineer will deliver Analytics solutions built on Hadoop framework and utilizing BI/Analytics tools from Microsoft, Salesforce etc.
How To Apply:
Shortlisted candidates will get an interview confirmation letter on their email IDs.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply