Insigma Inc Walk-in Recruitment Drive for Females on Weekdays at Noida :
Insigma Inc is hiring Female Recruiters for US IT Staffing. Eligible and interested candidates can attend the walk-in drive on weekdays ( from monday to friday ) from 6:30 to 8:30 PM at Noida location.
About The Company : At Insigma we are focused on providing our clients with top quality IT solutions that are unparalleled in the information technology field. Our expertise in technology staffing services, process re-engineering, as well as the internet of things, bridges the gap between businesses and there IT driven goals.
Company Name : Insigma Inc
Company Website : www.insigmainc.com
Job Location : Noida
Position : Female Recruiter , Female Technical Recruiter
Salary : CTC Rs 1,98,000(Min) +Recurring incentives + Cab + Food
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : B.E. / B. Tech / BSc / MBA / BBA (Fluent in English required)
Job Description :
JOB Shift : Night Shift (permanent, only those can come who are comfortable with the night shift Only females required)
- Good communication skills (Must).
- Candidate must have experience of working on IT and non it Requirements.
- Can handle complete recruitment cycle.
- This is general job & office timing is6:30 P.M to 3:30 AM and Saturday and Sunday fixed off
Job description for Technical Recruiter:
- Well versed with full recruitment life cycle/ End to end recruiting. This involves Sourcing, Screening, Qualifying, Submitting, Interview Coordination, and Warm up/Follow up calls, Offer roll out and on boarding.
- Sourcing from different job boards Like Monster , Dice, Carrier Builder
- Review and understand technical job requirement requirements.
- Reading resumes and telephonically qualifying candidates for technical fitment (eligibility), Behavioral fitment, Stability (Suitability) etc.
- Doing proactive recruitment, pipelining candidates and maintaining database
- Ensure that resume appropriately reflects candidate’s experience and requirement
- Utilize innovative and effective convincing / negotiation skills to attract top talent.
- Submit the profile of the candidate to Team Lead for approval
- Ensures that adequate number of qualified candidates is submitted for all assigned client requirements in a timely manner
- Conducts initial interviews by phone to determine experience and skill level
- Ensure candidate is available and ready to take up the position
- Follow up with candidates & ensure warm call made for all candidates pending interview feedback from client
- Ensure appropriate paperwork is done for Placements
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates.
How To Apply :
Eligible and interested candidates can forward their resume to the email id and confirm through phone number given below.
Venue & Contact Details :
Contact Name : Shivam Ahlawat ,Sr. Hr Manager , Insigma Inc
Email-ID: [email protected]
Phone No : 0120- 4111729
Address : B-28, Basement 1, Sector 63,Noida.
Interview Timing : 6:30 to 8:30 PM on weekdays ( Monday to Friday )