Spark-IT, an initiative by Infosys Foundation, endeavors to enhance the skill levels (technical and behavioral) of graduates and orient them to meet the needs of the IT industry. To achieve this, Spark-IT will extensively leverage tools, curricula, faculty, and expertise within Infosys. The initiative aims to bridge the gap between college education and requirements for a career in information technology for deserving and meritorious graduates who are at disadvantage due to their locational, educational, financial, and societal realities.
Last Date: 25th August 2014
Job Location: Infosys Mysore
Graduates who are selected for Spark-IT will receive:
- Reimbursement of one-time onward and return travel expenses
- A stipend of INR 10,000 per month
- Boarding and lodging allowance of INR 5,000 per month
- Twin-sharing accommodation within the campus, chargeable at INR 3,000 per month
- Hospitalization, medical, and personal accident insurance
Spark-IT plans to train 1,800 graduates spread across 8 – 10 batches at one of the Infosys campuses. These graduates will undergo a 3-month rigorous training program that will cover the basics of IT and help them build a strong understanding of concepts. Some of the courses covered include data structures, RDBMS concepts, algorithms, object-oriented concepts, programming, etc. In addition, the program will also impart soft-skills training to improve communication and interaction skills of the graduates. The course is designed to help these students learn in a world-class environment. www.apuzz.com
Eligibility Criteria to go through this training program:-
1. Engineers who have graduated in 2014 from any of the following branches but are unemployed
2. BE/ BTech
a. CSE/ Computer Technology/ IT/ Information Science/ Information & Communication Technology
b. Electronics/ EEE/ ECE/ E&I
3. A simple average aggregate percentage of at least 65% in 10th, 12th and Engineering
4. Has not participated in the Infosys campus recruitment process for the graduating batch of 2014
The team from Infosys Foundation will go through applications and communicate the final list of eligible candidates.
Registration Link: Click Here
Last Date Of Registration: 25th August 2014
For any queries, write to us at Infosysspark_query@infosys.com. Or, call us at 1800-3000-4747 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.