Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. As a proven partner focused on building tomorrow’s enterprise, Infosys enables clients in more than 30 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve.Infosys provides enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead. We help enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data and cloud computing.
Anna University, Chennai is organizing “Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme” (TNSLPP) 2013-14, for the Present Final Year(2014 Passing Out Students) studying in University Colleges and Self Financing Engineering Colleges of Tamil Nadu, under Chennai Zone.
Company Name: Infosys Limited
Company Website: http://www.infosys.com
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zensar||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Position: Trainee Engineer
Salary: Best In Market
Job Location: Across India
Date of Drive: 27th & 28th December 2013 for Chennai Zone.
Anand Institute of Higher Technology
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Kazhipattur – 603 103.
- 2014 passing out candidates only
- Final year students of B.E. / B.Tech. (CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE & IT) with CGPA 7.5 (no rounding off) and above (No Standing Arrears) from I Semester to 6th Semester are eligible to participate in this programme.
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of recruitment process
- Students should have secured an average of 75.00% (no rounding off) and above marks consistently in 10th Std. and 12th Std.
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Student who have already placed in previous Anna university state level placement drive are not eligible
(Important Note: This Drive is only for Anna University,TamilNadu- Chennai Zone Students Only. For More details & list of colleges : Click here)
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates have to pay one time Registration fee of Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only) each in the form of Demand draft and attend this Off-campus drive on 27th & 28th December 2013 to the following Venue Location.
Registration : Click Here
IMPORTANT: Students must reg before 23rd december 2013 to attend this drive
Students must carry the following for the recruitment process:
- Candidates should bring the attested Photo Copies of SSLC, HSLC, Diploma and Degree semester mark sheets for verification
- 4 passport size photographs.
- Resume (maximum of 2 pages)
- Photocopy of all academic records and
- College ID Card
Students should make their own arrangements for travel / accommodation / food etc. for all the days
Note: The final selection (Result) will be published in the Anna University Website (www.annauniv.edu)