About The Company :
Informatica LLC is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets from devices to mobile to social to big data residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks.
Company Name : Informatica
Company Website : www.informatica.com
Job Location : Across India Offices
Position : Associate / Technical Support Engineer
Salary : Rs 30,000/- per month
Date of Drive : 19 Dec 2015
Date of joining on selection : Immediate
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE / B.Tech / M.E /M.Tech – Computer Science Engineering, Information Sciences Engineering and Information Technology graduates and MCA – Computer Applications graduates only.
- Year of passing : 2015 only
- Academic percentages:
10th std – 60% and above, 12th std – 60% and above,
Graduation percentage – 60% aggregate and above or 6.0 CGPA aggregate and above.
- No standing arrears.
Job Description :
We are looking for Associate/Technical Support Engineer Trainees to join our Global Customer Support team. In this role, you’ll use your analytical thinking and influencing skills for becoming a trusted advisor to our customers on technical issues through ongoing technical relationship guidance during the whole cycle of a technical issue from inception to closure. You would also get opportunities to work with other Principal Lead engineers to ensure operational efficiency. As an employee with Informatica’s Global Customer support Team:
- You will be part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected onto the worldwide Informatica technical pool.
- On the job training and on-going learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in technical support arena.
- Thriving in a fast-paced support environment, you’ll work with our customers and solve their complex technical problems, related to Informatica’ s flagship products like Power Center, Data Quality and its peripheries like various databases along with different Operating Systems etc.
- Flexible in working, open for night shifts.
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas and resources.
- A high degree of analytical and problem solving abilities.
- You’re a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known as a resourceful and prodigious technical ability.
- You possess good communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- You’re advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Your advanced problem solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Applying your superior technical skills to meet service request SLAs, meet and exceed customer expectations.
How To Apply :
It is a pool campus drive on 19 Dec 2015. Candidates across Tamilnadu are only advised to apply for this job opportunity.
Apply Link : Click Here
Venue Details :
Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College
Vattamalaipalayam, N.G.G.O. Colony (Post)
Coimbatore – 641 022, Tamilnadu, INDIA