About IndiGo Walk-in For Female Cabin Crew Recruitment September and October 2015 Across India :
Interglobe Aviation Limited IndiGo Flight www.goindigo.in is conducting walk-in drive across India to the post of Cabin Crew for only female candidates with Indian Passport in the month of September and October 2015.
About The Company : IndiGo is an Indian Low-cost airline headquartered at Gurgaon, India. It has a market share of 35.8% in India as of July 2015. The airline offers more than 647 daily flights connecting to 38 destinations including 5 international destinations with its primary hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. It presently operates a fleet of 97 aircraft belonging to the Airbus A320 family. In 2014, IndiGo carried 21.4 million passengers in the domestic sector.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 Years of age.
- Educational Qualification : Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication : Fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi.
- Height : Minimum of 155 cms, with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
- Appearance : Clear skin, positive body language and well groomed. No visible scars or tattoos.
- Please wear a Half-sleeve Shirt and a knee length well fitted Skirt with black Stocking.
- Candidate must carry
- a passport size photograph
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheets from a recognised Board or University
- Photocopy of Pan Card or Passport.
- Carry a copy of your updated resume
Details of Walk-in : Click Here To Know