About Indian Navy Recruitment of Officers as Pilot / Observer / NAIC Commencing JAN 2017 at INA , Ezhimala , Kerala :
Indian Navy invites unmarried male candidates to join as Short Service Commission Officer as Pilot / NAIC and unmarried male and female candidates for Short Service Commission Officer as Observer for course commencing JAN 2017 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) , Ezhimala , Kerala.
Official Website : www.indiannavy.nic.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Naval Officer
Salary : The CTC for a Sub Lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 74,100/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, House Rent Allowances, Transport Allowance, Ration Allowance and kit Maintenance Allowance. These rates are subject to change.
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- Age for Pilot/Observer :
- General Candidates. 19 to 24 years, born between 02 Jan 1993 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive.
- CPL Holders. 19 to 25 years, born between 02 Jan 1992 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive. (Applicable for Pilot entry only).
- Note: – Applicants who have FAILED in PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) earlier are not eligible for Pilot Entry, but can apply for the Observer Entry scheme.
- Age for NAIC :
- 19 ½ – 25 years, born between 02 Jan 1992 and 01 Jul 1998; both dates inclusive
Educational Qualification :
|Branch / Cadre||Educational Qualification||Minimum Percentage|
|Pilot / Observer||BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with Physics and Maths at 12th Standard.||60% for Pilot and 55% for Observer in BE / BTech|
|NAIC||BE / BTech – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering.||60% in BE / BTech|
How To Apply :
Last date to apply online : 29 April 2016
Last date to receive application through Ordinary Post : 09 May 2016
After Filling Online Form :
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
- Paste recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided and self attest the same.
- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi – 110 023 along with the following documents:-
- Self attested photograph, Self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years.
- In case CGPA, candidate is required to attach certificate issued by the University for Conversion of CGPA in to percentage.
- Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope: ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION for Pilot/Observer/NAIC JAN 2017 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled; IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.