About Indian Navy Recruitment of Officers NAIC June 2017 Across India :
Applications are invited from unmarried male Indian citizens for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in NAI entry in the Indian Navy for course commencing Jun 2017 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala.
Defence Wing : Indian Navy
Position : Officer
Salary : Best in the Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed BE/ B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any one stream i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks till V semester. Note: – (i) Only one application is to be filled by a candidate. (ii) Candidates must have minimum of 60% overall aggregate on completion of BE/B.Tech. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off percentage will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
- Age Limit : 19.5 to 25 years, born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive.
Duties of An NAIC Officer :
As a Naval Armament Inspection officer, you will be responsible for inspection of the armament supplied to the Navy by various agencies. You will also be responsible for in house Research & Development, leading to indigenisation, and will have to ensure the quality, safety and reliability of Naval Armament and Stores procured by the Navy. In no other career, an officer gets exposed to such a wide spectrum of opportunities to keep abreast of modern and latest technological development in the field of armament. To enable you to perform your duties diligently, the Navy will provide you with some of the finest training facilities which will turn you in to a skilled professional, mentally agile and a physically fit officer.
Selection Process :
- SSB Interview – scheduled from Dec 2016 to March 2017
- Physical and Medical Standards Test
How To Apply :
Last Date to apply online is 9 Dec 2016 and last date to receive application by ordinary post is 19 Dec 2016.
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here
After Submitting Online Application :
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
- Paste recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided and self attest the same.
- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi – 110 023 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years. In case CGPA, candidate is required to attach certificate issued by the university for conversion of CGPA in to percentage.
- Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope: ONLINE APPLICATION NO. __ APPLICATION for Pilot/ /NAIC JUN 2017 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled; IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.