Indian Navy Off Campus Recruitment Drive For BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Indian Navy hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Developer in New Delhi. Candidates from 2019 Batch in B. Tech / B.E / M.Tech / M.E are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Indian Navy
Position: Software Developer, Linux System Developer, VLSI and Embedded System Developer
Job Location: New Delhi
Salary: ₹ 3-9 LPA
Last Date To Apply: 26 December 2019
Experience Required: 0-8 Years
- Course Specialization: B. Tech / B.E / M.Tech / M.E
- Sound knowledge and Practical development experience on Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong proficiency coding in C++/C#,
- Hand on experience in .NET framework application development.
- Experienced with Linux/QT and Windows MVSC environment
- Excellent Analytical and communication Skills
- Performance Driven and Self Motivated
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Registration Link (AMCAT): Click Here
Apply Link (Software Developer): Click Here
Apply Link (VLSI & Embedded Developer): Click Here
Apply Link (Linux System Developer): Click Here
Use Code – AF02 & Get flat Rs. 50 off on AMCAT Exam