Indian Army Recruitment – Havildar Education – Last Date 30 May 2017 – Across India :
Applications are invited from eligible male candidates for recruitment as Havildar Education in Science and Arts streams in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army.
Defence Wing : Indian Army
Official Website : www.indianarmy.nic.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Havildar Education
Salary : Around 40k per month
- Group ‘X’ (Post Graduate / Graduate Degree with B. Ed.). on completion of successful training you will be placed in the Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) as per 6th pay commission. You will also be entitled Grade Pay (Rs 2800) + Military Service Pay (Rs 2000) + Group „X‟ Pay (Rs 1400) per month.
- Group ‘Y’ (Graduate Degree without B. Ed.). on completion of successful training you will be placed in the Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) as per 6th pay commission. You will also be entitled Grade Pay (Rs 2800) + Military Service Pay (Rs 2000) per month.
Eligibility Criteria :
(a) Age Limit.
- Civilian Candidates : 20 to 25 years of age as on 01 Oct 2017 (i.e. Candidates born between 01 Oct 1992 and 30 Sep 1997 inclusive of both dates).
- Serving Combatants on Remusteration : 20 to 28 years of age as on 01 Oct 2017 (i.e. Candidates born between 01 Oct 1989 and 30 Sep 1997 inclusive of both dates).
(b) Educational Qualification. The candidate must have working knowledge of either English or Hindi or both. Candidate should have graduation / post graduation degree from a recognised university.
(i) Science Stream : B Sc / B Sc(IT) / BCA / BE / B Tech / M Sc / M Sc(IT) / MCA / M Tech (with or without B Ed) with any of the following subjects:- (aa) Physics (ae) Botany (ab) Chemistry (af) Zoology (ac) Mathematics (ag) Electronics (ad) Biology (ah) Computer Science
(ii) Arts Stream. BA / MA (with or without B Ed) with any of the following subjects:- (aa) English Literature (af) Political Science (ab) Hindi Literature (ag) Economics (ac) Urdu Literature (ah) Psychology (ad) History (aj) Mathematics (ae) Geography (ak) Sociology
Selection Process :
- Physical Fitness Test (Only Qualifying)- (i) 1.6 Km run (ii) Pull up (Beam) (iii) Balance (iv) 9 feet ditch
- Written Test : Only those candidates selected in the screening and declared medically fit will be permitted to appear in the written examination. Written examination will be conducted on 29 Oct 2017 and will comprise of two papers as follows:-
- (i) PAPER- I. Paper-I will be common and compulsory for all candidates. This paper will consist of 50 objective type questions on general awareness and general English. (ii)
- PAPER-II (Science Stream) (Maximum Marks – 50). This paper will be compulsory for science stream candidates. It will consist of 50 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology and Mathematics.
- (iii) PAPER-II (Arts Stream) (Maximum Marks – 50). This paper will be compulsory for Arts stream candidates. It will consist of 50 objective type questions from History, Geography, Political Science, Economics and Mathematics.
- Negative marking of 0.25 per wrong answer
- Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview : Candidates declared successful in the above written examination and placed in merit list will appear for Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview to be conducted at AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi.
How To Apply :
Applications from civil candidates applying for Havildar Education will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (Selection JCO/OR Enrolment for Registration and Apply). Last date to apply is 10 May 2017 till 5 PM.
Full Notification : Click Here