IIT Delhi Summer Internship 2020 | Apply Online
IIT Delhi has instituted a prestigious Summer Fellowship Research Programme (SFRP-2020) for the UG/PG engineering students of approved TEQIP-III engineering college/ institutions to interact and work with IIT Delhi faculty and get exposure to the equipment and lab facilities associated with the faculty. For more details, apply link, read below.
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Stipend: Rs. 500 per week + incentives
Last Date to Apply: 7 April 2020
Duration: 8 weeks
- Any undergraduate student who has completed/ appeared in 3rd year examination of his/her four year UG degree or completed/ appeared in 1st year examination of his/her two year PG degree programme from TEQIP-III approved engineering college/institutions only.
- The student must be pursuing UG/PG programme. Preference will be given to the candidate participating from Quality Circle (Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan & Uttar Pradesh) IIT Delhi of TEQIP-III.
- Cost of travel (max. 3rd AC train fare as per actual or equivalent) will be reimbursed.
- Stay at IIT Delhi during the visit, including boarding and lodging in the Institute hostels on sharing basis with basic facility; and
- Fellowship/contingency of ₹500/- per week (Max. upto ₹2000/- only).
How to apply:
- Fill application form published using the below mentioned link under TEQIP-III link.
- Get the printed application forwarded by your Head of Insitution.
- Please mail the application (hard copy) along with your resume to the below address:
The Head, QIP/CEP/TEQIP-III Office (Summer SFRP – 2020)
1st Floor, Wing – B, Vishwakarma Bhawan
IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110 016
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply