IGATE Corporation, headquartered in New Jersey, provides integrated technology and operations (ITOPS) solutions by leveraging its proven capabilities across consulting, technology and business process outsourcing, and product and engineering solutions.
Company Name: IGATE
Designation: System Associate
Job Location: Noida
Walkin Date: 4th & 5th June 2015
Interview Time: 3:00 PM – 5.00 PM
Experience Required: Freshers
IGATE Global Solutions Limited,
Plot No. 142, Block B, Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ)
Landmark Near Sector-82 Noida- 201305.
Qualifications: B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA
- Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills
- Knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
- Good listening and responding skills.
- Should be willing to take up challenges and go extra mile to perform work responsibilities
- Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Should have experience in a Technical call center / ISP Help Desk / Technical Help Desk.
- Provide best-in-class customer service, problem resolution and technical troubleshooting to customer queries over the voice based phone service.
- Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology vertical.
- Troubleshoot customer issues related to internet broadband, cable, DTH, modem, router, mobile handset etc.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Please carry the mail print out to the venue.
- please carry 3 months latest pay slip and Hike/Offer Letter.
- One copy of their updated resume.
- One passport size photograph
More Info : Click Here